Wednesday 17 June 2015

Review: Essence lash volume powder

Hello beauties,
I was out the other day at shoppers drugmart looking at different products that are sold for under $5.00 when I saw Essence Voumizing Lash Powder.
It was only $3.49, I looked at it, read the Ingredients and thought there is no way this will ever work. Lash products are usually WAY more money than this; how could something that retails for less than 5 dollars actually work.
The shoppers drugmart counter manager assured me it works and that she uses it all the time, so I bought it. I mean for less than 5 dollars, why not ?

I tested it as soon as I got home and guess what; it works wonderfully!
The powder adds both length and volume to your lashes. The powder is made of small fibrous pieces, it almost looks like cotton when you first open the container. These small pieces work to coat your lashes and act kind of like extensions.

The only real downside to this powder is applying it, because it is made of small fibrous pieces there is a tonne of fallout and if you get that fallout in your eyes it's not very comfortable.
Something else to be wary of when applying this product is clumping, if the powder builds up to much in one spot vs anther you'll look clumpy. Just make sure to apply this product with a very even hand and a clean spooly to avoid this issue.

I've also seen this powder called other things (ie vampire's love, around Halloween) But it is the same powder from the same line, and it is pretty amazing. A must have beauty buy for under 5 bucks.

      


Before and after




Thanks for reading beauties, 

Danielle




No comments:

Post a Comment